Writing 101: Day 2 Assignment
Apparently I’m going to be behind a day on every set of assignments, but this one “spoke” to me. I make a point of learning something new every day, so this could be a very long post. I’ll try to condense it into the most important things I’ve learned in life.
What NOT to do:
- Never be afraid to ask a question.
- Never apologize for doing your best or being good at something.
- Never take anyone or anything for granted.
- Never regret saying “I love you.”
- Never underestimate the impact your words have on others.
- Never forget where you came from.
What to ALWAYS do:
- Always take the time to care for yourself.
- Always give those you love the benefit of the doubt.
- Always take responsibility for your own actions.
- Always keep an open mind.
- Always leave room for forgiveness.
- Always give everything you’ve got to achieve your goals.
There are so many more lessons I carry with me every day. They guide me and mold me into the best person I can be. This was a great exercise, and I appreciate the opportunity to focus on what’s really important at this stage of my life.
Image courtesy of khunaspix at FreeDigitalPhotos.net